miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

127 MM FALL


I spent the saturday morning practicing in my new blue shoes, I was very happy,walking and dancing all over my place, so in the afternoon I felt to confidence enough to go for small walk from the hair dresser salon to my house and backwards. "It's just a few blocks", I thought, I need to try this shoes outside.

Well, in the middle of the walk, I steped into a teeny, tiny little rock, I twisted my ankle, badly, and fell  into the street over my knees. Now I have a big bruise in my right knee and my ankle  was very  swollen.
 Now is better, but it still hurts when I do some movements.

When my lovely and worried husband was helping me to stand up again, he asked: ¿Honey, are you hurt?

Yes. In my ego and confidence.

Of course, I'm going to let my ankle recover for a few days more, and I'm going to wear my adorable killer shoes only for the red carpet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...